You are here: Home > Blog writing
When these questions start cropping up in your marketing campaign, it is time to hire Textuar’s engaging blog writing services. Blogs are perhaps the strongest way to reach out to your intended market with helpful and conversational content.
Textuar’s blog writing services work as a great engagement vehicle for your brand. With fresh and periodically updated blog content, you can offer something unique to visitors every time they come to your site. The helpful blog content developed as per the reader profile helps establish an instant connect with your brand with helpful information.
Our expert blog writers from India establish your brand as an industry authority. You can radiate trust and value from relevant and informative blogs posted frequently on your site. As a result, strangers will easily move down the sales funnel into warm leads and potential customers. Since a blog is a new page added to your website, search engines will index this page and enhance your likelihood to show up in search engine and drive organic traffic.
Since this is an on-going activity, it makes total business sense to outsource to our experienced blog writers in India than spend time, and money to set up an in-house team and work towards maintaining a set quality benchmark.
1. Versatile: We can deliver exemplary blogs for both B2B audience as well as general consumer.
2. Wide Industry Spread: Our experience covers multiple industry verticals like technology, IT, healthcare, education, entertainment, e-commerce, marketing, and fashion.
3. End to end: From research and initial drafts, to editing, proofreading, and plagiarism check, our blog writing services are holistic. We also cover WordPress drafting, meta tags, images, and social media integration for the blogs.
We know that the average site visitor will scan the blog content before deciding whether to continue or abandon the page. Hence our blog writing company structures the blog to increase the visitor’s time on your page. Some of the steps we take here include –
1. Using the active voice instead of passive voice
2. Short sentences of 12-18 words, with one idea per sentence
3. Definite call to action at the end
4. Have a clear outline of the content to be developed
5. Breaking up the content into smaller pieces with the help of lists and sections
6. Weave in buzz words and cultural trends
Go ahead, pick a blog writer in India from Textuar Communications LLP for improving your brand’s online visibility. Get in touch with us to know we can assist in your content marketing efforts.